Well, it’s time to stay at home and we hope you are all prepared with plenty of groceries, board games, adequate home office set ups and general supplies to get through these next 4 weeks of home isolation. We too will be bunkering down and taking the time to work on the back end of our business including preparing for the anticipated strong market resurgence once we get the green light from Government that we have weathered the Covid-19 storm.
Below are some brief notes for our various key stakeholders:
We are open for business (albeit remotely)
· All divisions are open and or services are available, although somewhat limited in some instances based on the lockdown enforced by the Government.
· Rental reviews, routine property inspection and annual regular maintenance items will be on hold at least until further notice.
· For any emergency maintenance or repair work, your property manager will be at hand to address these issues with our preferred tradespeople (on a best endeavors basis)
· We are in regular contact with your tenants and are fielding communications constantly with various requests of support to help keep their businesses afloat. We ask you remain pragmatic and think of the bigger picture when it comes to looking out for your Tenant’s needs in the short term.
Buyers & Vendors
· We have stock for sale and buyers keenly scouring the market for acquisition opportunities.
· There will be transactions still occurring and we are equipped with all the necessary tools to conduct transactions remotely.
We ask for everyone’s full co-operation of what has been enforced to contain the Coronavirus and prevent community transmission of this infectious disease. Think of your elders and make good decisions acting in your communities’ best interests.
By all means, communicate with us regularly to help us best understand your circumstances so we can also deem where we can help wherever possible.
Stay safe, positive and most importantly, healthy out there…
James Group Management